22 Tips For Living Your Best Life In 2018!
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
- Dr. Seuss
Let me ask you a question, 10 years from now where do you want to be in life? Now let me ask you another one; what do you want to have achieved by then?
A few years ago I remember listening to a few people complaining about their job. They were clearly very unhappy and wanted to leave. It got to the point where a friend and I would encourage them to pursue their dreams and find a career that they were happy with. Would you believe it if I tell you that one day as I took Bella out on our daily adventures, I stumbled upon two of them as they were walking into the same workplace?
I do not write the above to make anyone feel/look bad or to alarm you, but I write it because it is sad that sometimes people give up, they cannot see their full potential and they lose hope in chasing their dreams. Do not get accustomed to doing the same things, to working in a dead-end job in a bid to make ends meet or accepting that you cannot attain anything more than what you are doing at this very moment. Please do not lose hope and think that what you have going for you now is the only thing that will happen for you. I want to encourage you that, that is NOT true at all!
Every day that God allows us to open our eyes, it is a gift and we should be grateful that we have another opportunity to go out into the world and make a difference. Life is real and none of us are getting any younger, you should be living your best life now, not tomorrow, not next week, but today! It is never too late to start, but starting is the only option you have if you want to see positive results. You will thank yourself for this in years to come.
Listen up Mamas, God DID NOT CREATE YOU TO BE MEDIOCRE, He created you to be extraordinary!
If 2017 taught me anything it taught me to continue pursuing my dreams, believing in myself and to use everything that God has given me to continue helping others. At the end of the day when it is all said and done, I want to say that I came, I saw and I fulfilled every one of my goals and the tasks that God has for me.
“Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you CHOSE your life, you didn’t SETTLE for it.”
― Mandy Hale
We are good at putting our dreams aside and waiting for the perfect moment. What would you say if I told you that there is no perfect moment?! In order to put the wheels in motion and start living a more fulfilling life I have created a list of 22 tips for you, enjoy!
1. Love yourself!
2. Respect yourself!
3. Understand that time is a precious commodity and your time is precious, do not allow anyone to waste it!
4. Make smart choices, but if and when you make mistakes - simply learn from them.
5. Don't look back, keep looking ahead.
6. Stop procrastinating, the time is now.
7. Find the joy within yourself, stop looking to others to make you happy. When they leave their happiness goes with them, so search for yours and hang on to it with dear life!
8. Set yourself goals and set out to achieve them. Take your time and do not try to do everything all in one go. As long as you are actively pursuing them then you are on the right track!
9. Spend ample time with your children, do things that you would not normally do with them. Think outside of the box.
10. Get creative - make a vision board!
11. Know when to let go and walk away. If it is not bringing you joy, but just giving you stress, then say goodbye and move on.
12. Be confident in yourself.
13. Look after your body, it is your temple.
14. Surround yourself with positivity and tune out the negativity.
15. Drink more water.
16. Go on more adventures.
17. Feed your mind.
18. What class have you always wanted to do, but spent a lot of time putting off?! Well, now you have no excuse, so go for it!
19. Get organised and buy a diary.
20. Declutter your mind, your home, your personal space and your spirit.
21. Spend more time with your loved ones.
22. Embrace change; meet new people, change your routine, do a new hairstyle! Change can be a very good thing.
If you try anything on the list, please do let me know below how it works out for you!
#mummyblogger #Pbloggers #Mamablogger #mummybloggers #mommyblogger #pbloggers #mumblogger #Mummyblogger #momblogger #mamablogger #mummyblogger #blogger #mumblogger #mumBOSS #christianmum #universitymum #stayathomemum #businessmum #TheResilientMum #Mum #ChristianSingleMum #playingmumanddad #theResilientmum #mumspiration #newmum #mumsofinstagram #workingmum #mumtobe #Mummy #mumsquad #youngmum #mumguilt #solomum #mummy #firsttimemum #singlemum #singlemum #BOSSMum #mumineducation #Christianmum #SingleChristianMum #theresilientmum #singleChristianmum #WorkingMum #lifeasasinglemum #mumlife #stayathomemum #mumlife #successfulmum #singlechristianmum #mum #solomadre #solomaman #solomama #independentmama #independentwomen #independentmother #independentmadre #independence #womensupportingwomen #mumssupportingmums #momssupportingmoms #liveyourbestlife #2018 #NewYearNewMe #newblogpost #NewYear