7 Scriptures Relating To Peace.
In a world where there is always something new happening it can be difficult at times to find common ground and establish peace. Today I want to encourage you by leaving you with 7 scriptures helping you to meditate on God’s word and remember that He wants you to experience His peace. Be encouraged always!
1. “Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.” - Isaiah 26:12.
2. “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 4:6-7.
3. “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:” - Romans 5:1.
4. “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.” - Colossians 3:15.
5. “The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.” - Psalm 29:11.
6. “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” - John 14:27.
7. “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33.
I pray that God will give you peace so that you may experience a life filled with joy, love and bliss! May He still your anxious heart and help you to understand that He has already overcome the world. Rest knowing that He is in control.