7 Reasons Why You Should Write Your Vision.
Happy New Year Queens!
"And the Lord answered me, and said, "Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it." - Habakkuk 2:2.
The Lord told Habbakuk to "Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it." Meaning Habbakuk had to make the vision plain, not just for himself, but for others to see it. You see without having the clear vision from Habbakuk divinely inspired by the Lord we would not have or know the story of Habbakuk, nor would we know any of the other stories in the bible.
Now, let's discover why it is important for you to write your vision.
1. When you prepare to plan, you cannot fail because you have clear goals in mind. You know where to start and you know what you need to do to achieve them.
2. Having a clear vision sets you on the right path and with a steadfast mind you will not be distracted from pursuing your goals.
3. Your child(ren) are relying on you to achieve these goals. Achieving this goals will show them that they too can achieve anything too.
4. Writing your vision will change your life because it improves you as a woman and Mother each time you achieve a goal. It boosts your confidence and gives you a "can do" attitude.
5. Writing your vision and submitting it to the Lord will make sure that it is what the Lord wants you to do. When we rush ahead of God we sometimes do things that He doesn't want us to do. Write the vision by all means, but submit it to God for His approval, once He responds, then you act.
6. Someone somewhere is inspired by you and all that you do. They may watch from a distance or they may not even know about you just yet, but they will know about you when you've written your vision and done what you need to do. You will show them that they can achieve their dreams also. Remember we are not led to just serve ourselves we are led to serve others too.
7. It will change your future. If where you are positioned now is not where you want to be forever, write your vision and make it plain.
Be encouraged Queens. How are you writing your vision?
Comment below and let's talk.